Assistant Head Teacher
Assistant Head Teacher
L10 to L14
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
The Meadows Primary School
Bristol Road South
Telephone Number: 0121 675 3203
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 01 September 2021
The Meadows Primary School is a large three-form entry Primary School, in South Birmingham. We are offering a very exciting opportunity for an Assistant Headteacher, with strong leadership potential as to be responsible for Safeguarding, Behaviour and Attitudes in our highly inclusive school.
The Assistant Headteacher will:
• promote the effective safeguarding and welfare of children and young people within the school at all times.
• lead on implementing BCC Safeguarding Policy in school.
• manage referrals to Pastoral Team alongside the Inclusion Lead and Assistant Head for Pastoral and Well-Being.
• manage/attend safeguarding meetings
• lead on whole school behaviour strategy and policy
o lead on initiatives such as :
o beacon School Support
o kiva anti-bullying program
• monitor and Implement strategies to improve behaviour.
• develop and promote positive learning and behavioural attitudes
• provide coaching and CPD for staff.
At The Meadows we are:
• focusing on improving the outcomes for all our children
• strengthening our
• embedding an infrastructure that aims to provide clear pathways for pupils and staff for behaviour and safeguarding.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• relevant CPD opportunities
• a Senior Leadership Team who will be supportive of the successful candidate and assist them in the management of change
• opportunity to work within a committed, supportive staff team
• delightful children who are eager to learn
• the opportunity to shape future of safeguarding and behaviour within The Meadows Primary School.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. These can be arranged by contacting the Business Manager, Mrs C Goode.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory references.
Closing Date: 05 May 2021 at 15.30pm
For further details and application form, please contact the school office 675 3203, collect from the school, office or request by email.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.