Classroom Assistant (KS1) - New Ford Academy
3 days left
New Ford Academy is a special place where everyone is made to feel safe and valued. We want every child to develop a love of learning and to be the best that they can be. We are building a community where children: Respect themselves and other people; Think for themselves and make sensible decisions; Have their own voice and know that they are listened to equally; Have the confidence and skills to communicate with others; Know how to cope when things go wrong; Are part of a community with the school at the centre; Have a positive outlook for the future. We achieve this through our key values of: Ambition, Respect, Empathy, Resilience, Self-Belief, Independence and Honesty
We are seeking a Classroom Assistant, to commence work on 1st.September, 2021, who is a passionate, dedicated individual with a good sense of humour to join our hard-working team. The ideal candidate would be educated to NVQ level 2 and have experience of primary pupils.
Main duties are:
- To assist and support the Teachers in the delivery of learning activities.
- To help pupils develop the skills required in all subject areas.
- To assist the Designated Teacher/Support Staff with resources required for any activity.
- To contribute to the creating of an attractive/stimulating, safe/secure class/school environment through display and classroom organisation.
- To help with the care and support of pupils individually and in groups.
- To maintain a safe environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible.
To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies, which relate to pupils in the classroom, i.e. behaviour, equal opportunities etc.
To apply for this post, please contact:
Office Manager Mrs.Marlow
New Ford Academy, Brownley Road, Smallthorne, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 1PY
Tele: 01782 234605