1 x Permanent Classroom Teacher from September 2021 (KS1/KS2)
Are you an inspirational teacher looking to join a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals? We are looking for teachers who have the drive and determination to be outstanding classroom practitioners with high expectations for progress, attainment and behaviour.
As an Outstanding large primary school you will be joining a strong team of staff where you will be supported with the help of a mentor and ongoing CPD. We are a THRIVE based school and this ethos runs throughout our school where children and adults respect each other.
The successful candidates will be:
- excellent, creative primary practitioners committed to creating challenge,
- excitement and independence in learning;
- experienced in teaching
- able to make effective use of ICT;
- flexible, have a positive personality and be team players who enjoy working with parents, governors and the wider community;
- able to contribute to the wider life of the school.
We can offer:
- A friendly, ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted June 2017) with wonderful children who deserve the very best;
- A leadership team who are committed to supporting colleagues to further their professional development;
- A dedicated team of staff, committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children;
- A supportive work environment where staff wellbeing is a priority
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
Please see below the application form, job description and person specification for the role. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the current COVID-19 situation we are unable to offer school visits within the school day however, you can view our virtual school tour on the school website. We may be able to arrange tours once shortlisting has been completed, out of school hours.
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th May 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 12th May 2021.