Red Hall Primary School is an exciting and welcoming learning community with high expectations of achievement and success for all its pupils in a caring and supportive environment. The child centred ethos of this school provides a wide range of opportunities for all children to develop a positive self image. The dedicated team of staff and governors all work together to ensure that the outcomes for ‘our children’ are the best they can be.
To begin September 2021 - fixed term for 12 months
Required a Teacher to work at our lovely, growing and improving school.
An exciting opportunity has become available at Red Hall Primary School to join our happy, dedicated team with motivated, hard-working pupils. We have a supportive Governing Body who are helping to ensure that standards are rising throughout the school. Our values of Caring, Respect, Equality, Aspire, Trust and Enjoyment underpin all that we do and all that we strive to achieve.
We are looking for an excellent primary school practitioner who:
• Has a track record for raising standards
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate, support and lead colleagues
• Will be committed to school improvement, communicating effectively with pupils, staff, Governors and the wider community
• Is resilient and positive and wants to make a difference to the lives of children
• Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum or KS2 curriculum
We will offer you:
• Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• An enthusiastic, dedicated and caring staff
• Opportunities to develop in your professional development
• Parents and Governors who are committed to supporting the school and childrenNQTS are warmly invited to apply. Visits are encouraged but will be held after school due to health and safety plans. Please arrange a visit through our School Office.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 26th April 2021
Interviews will take place on Monday 10th May 2021
Safeguarding Statement: We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/
JD and PS