Teacher Upper KS2 - Ravensmead Primary School
CLASS TEACHER Upper KS2 with responsibility for Mathematics throughout the school– Full-time, Permanent position
Ravensmead Primary School
Stoke On Trent
Staffs. ST7 8QD
Headteacher: Mrs M Goodall
Tel: 01782 987130
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to teach an Upper KS2 class.
The Class Teacher/Mathematics Co-ordinator will be required from 1st September 2021.
Salary MRP/UPR £25,714 - £41,604 + TLR2 ( £2,873)
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- has had some experience of leading/managing an area of school improvement
- has the attributes and experience to impact upon school improvement in Mathematics across all years
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- is enthusiastic about delivering an exciting and creative skills based curriculum
- is a caring professional who has high expectations of pupil achievement but recognizes that all pupils and staff at Ravensmead are individuals
- is keen to contribute to the wider life of the school
- is willing to work extremely hard as part of a team with the aim of moving Ravensmead even further forward in the future
- views Assessment for Learning as an integral part of learning
We can offer you:
- a stimulating working environment with a caring ethos
- a supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils helping them to be “the best that they can be”
- friendly happy children who are keen to learn
- an extremely supportive Governing Body
Ofsted, who visited in March 2017, said, “The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.”
“Pupils behaviour was very positive both in lessons and at break times. Pupils are welcoming and courteous and show good manners around school, to adults and to each other.”
Your letter of application should be specifically written to address the features of the Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher position with the responsibility of Mathematics Co-ordinator at Ravensmead. Please state any curriculum strengths in your application.
All candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school,
between Monday, 26th April & Thursday 6th May by appointment after school hours due to COVID restrictions.
Please obtain an application form online (through this advert) and return it to school via post or email.
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Closing Date : Wednesday 12th May 2021 - 12 noon
Observation & Interview Date : Monday 17th May 2021