KS2 Teacher - Ravensmead Primary School
A KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER 0.8 position – Temporary contract
Employer: Staffordshire County Council
Contract type: Temporary 1 Year
Working Pattern: 0.8 (4 days)
Hours: 26 per week
Closing Date: 12 noon Wednesday 12th May, 2021
Salary Range: (Main Scale) £25,714– (Upper Scale) £41,604 pro rata (subject to teachers terms and conditions)
Ravensmead Primary School
Stoke On Trent
Staffs. ST7 8QD
Headteacher: Mrs M. Goodall
Tel: 01782 987130
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher.
Required from 1st September 2021. A temporary position (this is a job share).
Salary MPR/UPR £25,714-£41,604 pro rata
The successful candidate will be a colleague who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- is enthusiastic about delivering and teaching Maths and English in KS2
- is a caring professional who has high expectations of pupil achievement but recognises that all pupils and staff at Ravensmead are individuals
- is keen to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
- a stimulating working environment with a caring ethos
- a supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils helping them to be “the best that they can be”
- friendly happy children who are keen to learn
Ofsted, who visited in March 2017, said, “The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.”
“Pupils behaviour was very positive both in lessons and at break times. Pupils are welcoming and courteous and show good manners around school, to adults and to each other.”
Your letter of application should be specifically written to address the features of the Key Stage 2 Teacher position at Ravensmead. Please state any curriculum strengths in your application. All candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school, between Monday, 26th April & Thursday 6th May by appointment after school hours due to COVID restrictions.
Please obtain an application form online (through this advert) and return it to school via post or email.
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Closing Date : Wednesday 12th May 2021 - 12-noon
Observation & Interview Date : Wednesday 19th May 2021