Forest School Leader - Ref: TV02721
Delves Infant and Junior Schools
Bell Lane, Walsall, WS5 4PU
Forest School Leader
Part Time (0.2) 2 days per week
£7,267.60 – 8,957.60 (actual salary UNQ 1-3)
Required for September 2021
Temporary Contract initially for 12 months
We are pleased to offer this exciting new role based initially within Delves Junior School working with children from Year 3 to year 6. This new appointment reflects our commitment to provide our children with a rich educational experience and to further develop our existing provision. We are keen to work with the successful candidate to develop our vision and make Forest School a key element of our offer to children. This is initially a temporary contract which we hope to make permanent if the role is successful.
We are looking for someone who:-
- Is a qualified Forest School Leader (Level 3 or above)
- Is happy to spend a large proportion of their day outside, whatever the weather
- Is a highly motivated, innovative and effective teacher.
- Has a proven track record of leading Forest School Sessions.
- Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with the whole school community.
- Is s team player with a positive outlook and a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:-
- Pupils who are hard working and excited to learn.
- A strong commitment as a federation to staff development and well being.
- Opportunities to innovate and enrich school curriculum
- A supportive governing body who are committed to helping the school move forwards
- Dedicated leaders and enthusiastic supportive colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact the school via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 12th May 2021 4pm
Interviews will take place in week commencing 17th May 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and young people. The applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Information packs and application forms are available from our school websites: Delvesjunior.co.uk