Class Teacher KS1/KS2
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Hawthorn Primary School
Phone: 0121 464 3891
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
We are a vibrant, inclusive one form entry school with a Hearing Resource Base. We take pride in our family feel and in providing our children with the skills for life through quality learning experiences.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly skilled teacher to join our team.
- an excellent practitioner committed to raising achievement by engaging, challenging and inspiring pupils;
- a creative teacher who is self-motivated, flexible and passionate about children’s learning;
- able to work within a team;
- committed to helping children develop into happy and successful citizens;
- willing to become involved in all aspects of our school life?
We can offer you:
- wonderful children who are enthusiastic about their learning
- a committed, skilled and highly supportive staff team
- CPD opportunities;
- a supportive SLT.
Visits to our school are most welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 4 May 2021, 12 midday
Application packs can be obtained by emailing the school, collecting in person from the school office or by sending a stamped, self-addressed A4 envelope to the school address.
Interviews to be held on Thursday 20 May 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.