Assistant Headteacher - Streethay Primary School
Full time, Permanent Contract, Leadership Scale 1 - 5 (£42,195 - £46,566) per annum
It is an exciting time for us at Team Streethay. We exist in a spacious purpose-built building and we are at the centre of a developing supportive community. We opened our doors in September 2019 and have stayed true to our mission to ‘nurture, inspire and prepare’ our children for their next steps and life beyond. Our school continues to grow and thrive and therefore, we are ready to expand our leadership team.
We seek a forward-thinking, inspirational and all-round awesome teacher to join our team as an Assistant Headteacher. The right candidate will contribute to the growth of our innovative curriculum and support the Headteacher to ensure only the highest aspirations and standards are achieved.
We welcome applications from bold, optimistic and tenacious individuals, who care about people and are able to form strong relationships. They will motivate and inspire others to strive for the best.
In return for dedication, Team Streethay can offer:
- child focused team and environment,
- incredible community of children, parents and carers who deserve only the best,
- balanced approach to wellbeing and workload,
- commitment to quality CPD, development and opportunities due to further school growth.
Streethay Primary is part of a large family of schools run by Shaw Education Trust. The trust can offer:
- innovative collaboration across primary, special, secondary and further education settings to achieve the best outcomes,
- unrivalled CPD and development opportunities through the Institute of Education.
If you would like an informal discussion about working for the Shaw Education Trust, please contact: 01543 396180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal (socially distanced) visits can be accommodated after school on Tuesdays or Thursdays, please contact the school office to book an appointment, should you wish to visit.
Application forms can be found at:
Candidates should forward completed forms to Mr Stuart Taylor, Headteacher via email@example.com. CV’s will not be accepted.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and references.
- Closing Date: Monday 10th May 2021, 09:00 hrs
- Interviews: Thursday 13th and Friday 14th May 2021
- Start date: September 2021