English Teacher (Maternity Cover)
FIXED TERM CONTRACT TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE
Required from September 2021
0.8FTE or full-time will be considered
(Please state your preference for 0.8fte or full-time in your application)
Our popular, happy and thriving school is seeking to appoint a KS2 English specialist who demonstrates excellent classroom practice with the ability to motivate and inspire. The successful applicant will also be expected to teach another curriculum area across KS2 and KS3 – this will be discussed at interview. The post would suit a newly qualified teacher with real potential or an experienced teacher who is already an outstanding practitioner.
Part of the Uttoxeter Learning Trust, Ryecroft Middle School is an excellent 9-13 years middle school set in beautiful surroundings, at the heart of the community.
Teachers with a background in primary or middle school education are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective teacher
- Has high expectations of learning
- Has the ability to inspire others
- Has an excellent knowledge of the curriculum - English specialist
- Has good organization and interpersonal skills
- Has a friendly and caring nature
- Is prepared to play an active part in all aspects of school life including extra-curricular activities
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- A strong commitment to raising levels of attainment through a creative approach to the curriculum
- A friendly working environment with supportive and dedicated colleagues
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Supportive parents and Governors
- A ‘Good’ school - Ofsted Inspection November 2017.
If you would like to discuss this position further please contact our Headteacher, Miss Rachael Baramuszczak 01889 590394
Further information about our school can be found on our website www.ryecroft.staffs.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021 – 12.00 noon
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 17th May 2021 – actual date TBC
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be found below.
Applications should be submitted with a covering letter by email to: email@example.com
CV’s alone will not be accepted
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or email.