Nursery Class Teacher - Ref: TV03221
The Archdiocese of Birmingham in partnership with
Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Rough Hay Road, Darlaston WS10 8HN
‘Guided by Jesus, learning together, striving for excellence’
Nursery Class Teacher
Required for September 2021
Teachers Pay Scale M1 – M4
(12 Month fixed term contract)
The governors are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic teacher who is sympathetic to the Catholic Ethos of the school to the post of Nursery Teacher.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and passionate teacher. You will join a team of highly motivated, creative teachers and leaders who truly care about our children’s pastoral and academic development so that we make a difference to each one of them.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Be a practising Catholic or be able to support and contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of the school.
- Love of learning and dedication to their own professional development.
- Have high expectations of pupils and be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- The ability to monitor, analyse data and motive others by example.
- Have good organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff.
- Enthusiasm for collaborative teamwork and sharing best practice with others.
- Knowledge of teaching and learning in the Foundation Stage.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos;
- Happy children who enjoy coming to school;
- A commitment to help you further your career and develop your skills;
- A committed, dedicated staff and Governing Body;
- A commitment to ongoing CPD and support;
- A school where we daily try to live our Mission Statement of “Guided by Jesus, learning together, striving for excellence”.
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: M1 – M4 (£25,714.00 to £31,778.00)
Closing date: Wednesday 5th May 2021
Socially distanced visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact the school to arrange. Please wear a face covering when visiting the school.
Applicants must apply using a CES application form which can be obtained, along with a full application pack from the school. All information is available on the school website at: www.st-josephs.walsall.sch.uk
The completed form should be addressed to: The Chair of Governors, Mr Richard Dalton and returned to the school.
To request an application pack, arrange a socially distanced visit or find out more, please contact the school direct on 0121 568 6496 or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
St. Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people
and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to Equal Opportunities.