Teaching School Hub Director
Lawrence Sheriff School is an outstanding boys’ grammar school of approximately 1000 students, over 350 of whom are in our coeducational sixth form. As a National Teaching School, we have played a significant role in initial teacher training and continuous professional development across the region. The status also enables us to offer all staff varied and interesting opportunities to enhance their practice. We are delighted to be designated as a Teaching School Hub from September 2021.
We are looking to recruit a strategist with a talent for networking and building relationships. The successful candidate will work from the strong reputation that the Alliance has already established and lead the Teaching School Hub across Coventry and central Warwickshire.
- A track record as a significant strategic leader
- Budget responsibility with a track record of strong financial management
- Strategic planning and project management
- Working as part of established teams and ability to develop new teams
- Experience of prioritising workload, time management and conflicting priorities
- A strong work ethic, with a determination to succeed, positive attitude, articulate and empathetic
- Creative and innovative thinker, solution focused
- Highly skilled at leading partnerships
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- Good level of IT skills including MS Gmail and MS Office
- Strong report writing skills
- A strong understanding of the educational landscape
- Have good understanding of own strengths and weaknesses and how these impact on others
- Able to use strengths to influence and persuade others
- A willingness to undertake work outside normal working hours – by arrangement
- Ability to travel across the region
- Share the values and ethos of Lawrence Sheriff School and the current Teaching School Alliance
Additional Information & How to Apply
To apply please complete and return the job application and equality details forms to Personnel at email@example.com, along with a letter of application. Please do not submit CVs, as only the job application form will be considered.
An on-site briefing will be held on Thursday 6th May 2021 at 4pm. Please confirm attendance by emailing Miss Pazderkova on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Michaela Pazderkova or Beejal Valand, Personnel. Tel: 01788 542074, Fax: 01788 567962, E mail: email@example.com
Closing date: 10 May 2021
Lawrence Sheriff School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.