EYFS Teaching Assistant - Westfield Primary School
Westfield Community Primary School
Job title: Teaching Assistant with experience in Nursery
Required: as soon as possible
Hours : 30 hours 30 minutes per week Salary Grade 3 £18,562 - £18,933 per annum ( actual salary)
Salary: Grade 3, SCP 3 – 4, £18,562 to £18,938 per annum (actual salary for 32 hours 30 minutes per week)
Westfield Community Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistant to work in our Nursery from 8.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday, during term time. Westfield has a popular and successful Nursery catering for children from 2 to 4 years of age. The successful candidate will be working as part of our team to deliver outstanding care whilst providing a safe, fun and progressive learning and development environment to children.
We are looking for a happy and helpful team player, who has a passion for working with children and the drive to achieve outstanding practice.
To be successful the candidate will have:
- Minimum Level 2 relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working with children in Early Years particularly 2 year olds
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to children at all times taking into consideration their wellbeing, safeguarding and development
- Our ethos is that we all contribute and we all benefit, you will therefore need to have the ability to work on your own initiative as well
We can offer you
- A school with high expectations and commitment to continued improvement
- A welcoming, supportive and effective staff
- Polite, happy, hardworking and enthusiastic children
The role will include supervising nursery children during their lunch break and may include administering medication to pupils.Further details and an application pack are available via the link below. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 5th May at 12.00pm
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment".
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk