Teaching Assistant - Anson CE Primary School
Job Title: Teaching Assistant, Grade 4
Employer: The Staffordshire Schools Multi Academy Trust
Location: Anson CE Primary School
Start Date: 23rd August 2021
Salary: Grade 4. £19,312 FTE.
Working Pattern: 30 hours per week Term Time. Fixed Term until 22 August 2022
Closing Date: 12pm 05th May 2021
School Mission Statement
Education built on a Christian foundation
A family, a school, a community
Our small, friendly and successful (Ofsted outstanding) village Primary School are seeking to appoint a permanent Grade 4 Teaching Assistant from August 21.
We need you to:
● demonstrate strong literacy and numeracy skills
● be somebody who values all children
● be highly organised with strong interpersonal skills
● be able to work in close partnership with the whole school
● follow the class teacher’s planning confidently
● work with groups of children on particular curriculum areas
● contribute to pupil progress with accurate assessment and marking
● role model a high standard of professional conduct
● have a caring and friendly nature with children and adults
● work effectively with whole class supervision when required
● be willing to take part in all aspects of school life
We can offer:
● Happy and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and love learning
● Dedicated, professional team of staff
● A supportive multi-academy trust, management team and parents/carers
● High quality professional development
The successful candidate will be flexible and willing to support the school in extra-curricular events and support the teacher in essential preparation for future learning.
Interviews will take place on 12th May 21. The format will be informed by the Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 at the time.
Unfortunately visits are not possible at the current time.
To apply for the position please download the supporting documents and return the completed application form by email or post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note TSSMAT’s Terms & Conditions may differ from standard, and you are advised to read the sample contract provided. TSSMAT also has different term dates to standard. These can be found on our website. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults,
candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.