Mid Day Supervisor
7.5 Week per Week
We are looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, kind and caring Midday Supervisors to join our team. You will be responsible for the supervision of children who remain on the school premises during the midday break, under the direction of the Senior Midday Supervisor. Hours will be from 12.00pm - 1.30pm Monday to Friday Term Time Only.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working with children.
- Have a sympathetic understanding of the personal and social needs of young children.
- Be familiar with games and activities suitable for occupying primary age children.
- Relate well to children, inspiring trust and respect.
- Demonstrate emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours.
- Have a positive attitude towards and liking for primary age children.
- Be able to co-operate as a member of a staff team.
- Be adaptable, sensitive and tactful, respecting confidentiality where appropriate.
- Fulfill the requirements of an Enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfy our safer recruitment process.
Additional Information & How to Apply
The application pack is available to download below or can be requested from the school office (email email@example.com, Tel 01788 543332).
Completed application forms must be returned to the school by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered by post/hand to the school office by the deadline date and time. Please note we do not accept CV's. Please mark your application for the attention of Mrs L Grant, School Business Manager.
Closing date: 6th May 2021 at 9:00am
Interview date: 12th May 2021 between 9:15am - 11:45am
Long Lawford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.