EYFS Learning Support Practitioner , St Matthew's CofE Primary
Required for September 2021
EYFS Level 3 Learning Support Practitioner
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated EYFS Learning Support Practitioner to join our friendly, dedicated and hardworking team.
The successful applicant should have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum and they should also be:
- Passionate about children’s learning
- Able to engage, motivate and inspire our pupils through the delivery of quality teaching and learning activities
- An excellent practitioner who is keen to learn and develop
- Able to communicate effectively with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Supportive of our Christian ethos
In return we offer:
- A multi-faith community of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn
- An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children
- Opportunities for continued professional development
The successful applicant should hold a relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and expected.
The Governors and staff of St. Matthew’s Church of England Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post also requires a Children's Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available by emailing email@example.com or alternatively you can download an application form below. Please return application forms to the school by email only.
Please ensure application forms are signed when sending via email
If you are successful in being shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date
Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox in case any correspondence has been delivered there
HOURS: 32.5 hours per week, Term Time Only
GRADE: Grade D, SCP 9-17 (£20,903 - £24,249 p.a.) This is the full time salary and will be adjusted according to hours/weeks worked.
LOCATION: St Matthews Church of England Primary School, Windmill Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands B66 3LX
CLOSING DATE: Monday 10th May 2021
INTERVIEW: Wednesday 12th May 2021