1 day left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Nonsuch Primary School
Phone: 0121 464 2064
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
Nonsuch Primary School is a warm and friendly one-form entry school who joined the Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust in January 2019. The Local Academy Board would like to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic class teacher who is able to inspire and motivate the children to achieve their best. You will be an excellent practitioner, have a passion for teaching and will be keen to learn and further enhance your teaching skills whilst also being confident to share your good practice.
We are looking for:
• A person who loves teaching.
• Someone who is passionate to inspire our pupils and a commitment to achieving success with all our pupils.
• Ability to create a stimulating and inspirational environment that engages and excites our pupils through worthwhile and purposeful activities.
• Achieve excellent pupil attainment and progress through motivation and inspiration.
• Support the ethos of our school where everyone feels valued, respected, and part of the team.
• The ability to work within a team who are friendly, supportive and embrace our school motto of, ‘Working Together We All Achieve’.
Nonsuch can offer:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful and enthusiastic children.
• A commitment to support your well-being and further professional development.
• A supportive team who are dedicated to achieving whole school improvement, who genuinely love teaching and who are keen to learn from those around them.
• A supportive leadership team.
• A supportive MAT that has a commitment to the well-being and professional development of all staff.
• Opportunities to develop leadership skills and become a Subject Champion.
Closing Date: 11 May 2021, 12 midday
The job description, person specification and BDMAT application form can be downloaded from our website at: https://www.nonsuch.bham.sch.uk/vacancies
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.