Teacher - St Chad's CE (VC) Primary School
Two Class Teachers – St. Chad’s C.E. (VC) Primary School
Location: St. Chad’s C.E. (VC) Primary School, Lichfield
Employer: Staffordshire County Council
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Working pattern: Standard
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 05th May 2021
Salary: £25,714 (M1) - £36,961(M6) per annum (Subject to Teachers’ Terms and Conditions)
Required for September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join our supportive and forward thinking school. The Governors are seeking to appoint two inspirational and creative class teachers to join our committed and enthusiastic team at St Chad’s. NQT’s are very welcome to apply.
St. Chad’s is a one-form entry Primary School in Lichfield with 202 pupils on roll.
We are proud of our:
- pupils who are engaged, well-behaved and love to learn
- caring, dedicated and knowledgeable team of staff and governors
- high expectations and vision for school improvement
- strong partnership with St. Chad’s church
- commitment to well-being of both pupils, staff and our families
- commitment to continuing professional development
We are looking to appoint teachers who:
- are excellent and innovative classroom practitioners
- are inclusive teachers with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- can demonstrate strong creative curriculum skills
- can demonstrate effective questioning and enquiry based learning
- are dedicated to pupil progress through inspirational teaching and learning
- are well motivated and willing to work as part of a collaborative team
- are committed to Continuing Professional Development and prepared to take part in all aspects of school life
One to one visits to our school are warmly welcomed and will adhere to our school risk assessment with regards to Covid. Please contact the school office to arrange a date and time.
Closing Date: Wednesday 05th May at 9.00am
Shortlist Date: Completed by Friday 07th May
Interview Date: Thursday 13th May
Completed application forms supported by letters of application should be returned directly to the school office or by e-mail to email@example.com
St. Chad’s CE (VC) Primary School
St Michael Road
Tel: 01543 226080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone and email.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check and Staffordshire County Council’s employment policy will be found with the guidance notes.