Teacher KS2 - 1 Year Maternity Cover
Qualified Classroom Teacher
Main Scale 1 – 6 (£25,714 - £36,961 full year)
KS2 (1 Year) Maternity Cover – not suitable for NQT
To start: September 2021
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is energetic, committed and excited about working with an outstanding generation of children.
- Are you an exceptional teacher with passion to inspire children?
- Do you have the ability to deliver high quality learning experiences for children?
- Are you a sensitive, enthusiastic individual with a good sense of humour, with children at the centre of your philosophy, willing to go the extra mile for our children?
- Are you energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team?
- Do you have a proven track record of raising children’s achievement and attainment?
The Woodlands offer:
- A team of experienced leaders who are highly ambitious, that really care about the children and staff at the school;
- Supportive colleagues, governors, parents and PTA;
- Quality support for staff at all stages of their career;
- High teaching staff ratios to enable smaller teaching groups and target teaching
- Inspiring outdoor areas for children to learn and play in our school grounds.
Visits to meet the staff and children can be safely arranged so that you can see for yourself our wonderful team, school and facilities. If you are unable to visit prior to the interview stage, for your application to be considered, please make contact with the school.
Please apply in writing or by email to:
The Head Teacher (Mr J. Baker)
The Woodlands Community Primary School
Closing Date: 10th May 2021 (8am)
Shortlisting: 10th May 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 10th May 2021
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
“Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world better than you found it”