The Governors of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint newly qualified or more experienced teachers to join our ‘Good’ (Jan 19) school as we build on our current success.
St Mary’s is universally inclusive and sees worth and talents in everyone. We are proud of our very high academic achievements and the opportunities we provide for children to attain success. We are situated in the beautiful market town of Southam which is easily commutable from a number of surrounding Authorities.
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Willing and hardworking
- A good classroom practitioner with high expectations of children's learning, achievement and behaviour.
- A positive person who is cooperative and a strong team player
- Have excellent subject and curriculum knowledge and be enthusiastic about these
- Supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos and its importance to the school community
- Contribute to a range of extra-curricular activities
- A responsibility to ensure the safeguarding of all children
In return, we can offer:
- An inclusive school which promotes a strong catholic ethos
- A committed school community
- An opportunity to excel
- Good training & professional development
- Children with positive learning attitudes
If you would you like to share in the privilege and responsibility of shaping the lives of the children in our care, a warm welcome awaits you. Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact us for further information and to arrange an appointment.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Visits to the school are welcome and will be conducted in a COVID compliant manner. Should you wish to arrange this please contact our School Administrator, Mrs Worrall via telephone 01926 812512 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to arrange this for you.
To apply, please download the attached application form and job description.
Please return your completed applications by noon on Monday 10th May 2021 for the attention of Mrs Jane Price, Headteacher to email@example.com. Only applications submitted on the Catholic Education Service Teacher Application Form will be considered.
Closing date: Noon on 10th May 2021, with shortlisting taking place the same day.
Interview date: Lesson Observations & Interviews will take place on Tuesday 18th May 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.