CEO - TTLT
MAT Chief Executive Officer – The Talentum Learning Trust
Full Time, Permanent - Start date: Required for January 2022, or earlier.
Salary: FTE 1.0, Salary range L37-L42, £102,159-£115,483 gross per annum
The Talentum Learning Trust is a successful group of schools that truly has children at the heart of all it does. The future for the schools looks positive and the Trust is in a strong position to move forwards. The recruitment of the new CEO is pivotal to the Trust development. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:-
- Significant success as a Headteacher or as a Director in a business role or as a Trustee
- Inspirational collaborative leadership
- The highest level of integrity
- Experience of organisational resourcing, financial management, analysis and evaluation of data
- Knowledge and strategic view of the current educational landscape
- Flexibility in approach and able to respond, plan and deliver
Please note that we do not accept curriculum vitae.
For further information about the post and how to apply, please visit the TES website or www.ttlt.org.uk
Closing date for applications is 12pm on Friday 07 May 2021.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 May 2021
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and these positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.