Fixed Term Contract - 31st August 2022
Brownsover is a happy, friendly and successful school seeking to appoint 2 new teachers with commitment, enthusiasm and innovation to teach within EYFS or Key Stage 1.
Both positions are being offered on a fixed term basis to cover maternity absence. We anticipate that both positions will be for the full academic year.
We are looking for hardworking, forward-thinking and enthusiastic teachers to help our school on it’s journey from good to outstanding.
You will join a fantastic learning family where 'pupils demonstrate excellent attitudes to learning' and are 'exceptionally well-behaved' (Ofsted Jan 19), along with a supportive team of teaching and support staff in a school that is committed to offering our children a creative learning environment.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A talented and dynamic teacher;
- Forward thinking and able to generate innovative ideas;
- Committed to an inspirational and creative approach to learning with high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour;
- Well organised;
- An excellent team player who is able to share ideas with others.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a high achieving, forward looking and highly supportive school;
- Develop your skills alongside a team of dedicated and highly professional staff who are deeply committed to improving the life chances of the children in our local community;
- Dedicated weekly PPA time in a single session;
- Dedicated NQT/Subject Leader time;
- High quality CPD opportunities.
Applications from new & recently qualified teachers are warmly welcomed.
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you’re interested, why not come and have a look around and meet our fabulous team? We have clear COVID secure measures in place to support a visit to school and would be delighted to meet you and show you around. Please contact Elisa Basnett, headteacher, to arrange a time.
Closing date is Friday 14 May, 12 noon. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for invitation to interview, which we anticipate will be on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
Please include a covering letter, of no more than 1 side of A4, outlining what qualities and skills you would bring to support our school on it’s journey to outstanding.
Please state your curriculum interests and strengths as well as year group experiences in your application.
An informal discussion with the head teacher, visits to the school and/or it's website are most welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school directly at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: Wednesday 19th May 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.