Finance/Office Support Officer (Willows Primary School)
Willows Primary School
Head Teacher: Mrs Joanne Whitmore
Job Title: Finance / Office Support Officer
Salary: Grade 7 £22,314 to £25,370
Hours: 37 hours per week- Term time plus 10 days
We are seeking to appoint a Finance / Support Officer as soon as possible to join our busy office team who will work closely alongside the School Bursar, Headteacher, Joint Finance Team and Governors of Willows Primary School. You will be required to play an active role on the governing body which will mean attending some meetings out of school hours.
As a Finance / Office Support Officer you will be required to:
- Process all orders and invoices
- Prepare budget reports for the School Bursar, Headteacher and Governors.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Report at full and finance governor meetings
- Managing finance systems within the school
- Be responsible for overseeing all finance transactions within school
- Line manage admin team in the absence of the Bursar
- Support pupils, parents and the local community
- Support running of the school office on a day to day basis undertaking complex administration procedures.
Willows is a wonderful place to work and an inspirational place to be a pupil in, with children whose behaviour is ‘outstanding’. They are always ‘up for a challenge’ and are immensely proud of their school. We are a dedicated and committed staff. We take pride in our school and want only the best for the children we teach and the community we serve. The successful candidate must be organised, enjoy producing excel spreadsheets, flexible, and have some financial experience although not necessarily in a school as full training will be given. The ideal candidate should have a positive outlook on life. They should be aspirational with drive and ambition which reflects the culture of the school.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team;
- A school with outstanding academic achievement;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Supportive staff and Governors;
- Excellent professional development opportunities
We welcome visits to the school, please contact the office to arrange. Social distancing will be observed.
Closing date: Monday 10th May 12.00pm
Interview will be held on Friday 14th May
Completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org