Teacher - Wyken Croft Primary School
The governors of Wyken Croft Primary School are excited to offer a full time teaching position.
Wyken Croft provides an excellent environment for all of the stakeholders of the school. Although the largest primary school in Coventry we pride ourselves on knowing each child and family individually allowing our children to achieve their maximum potential. The school has ‘Seven Steps to Success’ embedded within our culture which we believe enable our children to be happy, engaged and positive about their futures, striving to be the best they can be.
For the right candidate there may also be an opportunity for an additional teaching and learning responsibility within the school. This initially may be a year group leadership or a significant school responsibility such as the Sport Premium. We have attached the TLR job description for further reading.
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher to join our school on a full-time basis.
- Be an excellent practitioner with a love for learning.
- Be a dynamic teacher who can influence children within their care.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills that motivate, lead, support and challenge children and colleagues.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school, that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families and staff.
- Excellent pupil-adult ratios
- A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff.
- A team that work together effectively to drive improvement and sustain quality in the school.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the community we serve.
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2021
Interview date: TBC
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.