Cover Teacher - Ref: EX00421
2 days left
Greenfield Primary School
Cover Teacher – 2 full days each week (0.4) (Mainscale M1 –M6)
Actual Salary: £10 286 - £14 784 per annum
Post to commence September 2021
Greenfield Primary school is a one and a half form entry Primary welcoming children from Nursery to Year 6 and currently rated “Good” by Ofsted.
The pupils, staff and governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and committed team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching and is a good to outstanding practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- A genuine passion to see children succeed and grow
- Has excellent classroom management skills and is able to create an effective learning environment
- Good communication skills
In return we can offer:
- A friendly welcoming and supportive staff team
- Confident and enthusiastic children who are ready for learning
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
Closing date: Wednesday May 12th 2021.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting Mrs Rangeley, Office Manager at the school on 01922 682234 or by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS.