Learning Support Assistant – Level 2 - Whitecrest Primary
Whitecrest Primary school is a good school with a hard-working, committed team. We are looking to appoint a Level 2 learning support assistant to work in our Pre-school.
The successful candidate will work alongside other members of a dedicated Early Years team to provide high quality provision for the children in our care.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Experience of working in Early years.
• Who has knowledge and understanding of the importance of Early Years education and the impact it has on a child’s life.
• The ability to create resources to support learning within EYFS.
• A firm but fair approach to discipline
• Conducts themselves professionally
• Will make a positive contribution to the school
If you require further information about the position please contact the school on 0121 358 6348
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021 at 12.30pm
Shortlisting: Monday 10th May 2021
Interviews week beginning: 17th May 2021
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
32.5 hours per week, term time only
Band B, SCP 2-4 £18,198-£18,933 pro rata (£9.43-£9.81 per hour) (actual £13,894-£14,455) plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.50 per hour, payable from 1 April 2021
Whitecrest Primary School, Whitecrest, Great Barr, B43 6EL
Friday 7th May 2021 at 12.30pm