Class Teacher Key Stage 2 - Randlay Primary School & Nursery
Randlay Primary School & Nursery
Key Stage 2 Teacher
(M1-6 dependent upon experience) (£25,714 - £36,961)
Applications from experienced teachers or NQT’s welcomed.
From September 2021 the Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic teacher. The successful candidate will be a hard working individual who will fully embrace our school ethos ‘Working Together as One’.
We are looking for a well-motivated teacher who has high expectations of attainment and behaviour. They should have a genuine passion for teaching and a talent for bringing learning experiences alive for Key Stage Two children. If you are a dedicated individual who would be committed to working well with colleagues to ensure the best outcomes for our children, we would love to hear from you.
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the job description and person specification
The successful candidate will:
• Be a consistently good to outstanding teacher who inspires all pupils.
• Be committed to children enjoying and engaging in their learning whilst being challenged through an interesting and diverse curriculum offer.
• Be a real team player with excellent communication skills and will demonstrate excellent working relationships with colleagues across school.
• Be committed to creating and maintaining effective partnerships with parents/carers, the community and other schools.
We can offer you:
• A dedicated, hardworking cohesive team who all share the school’s values and ethos
• Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children.
• An encouraging environment in which to develop your leadership skills and excellent opportunities for continued professional development.
• A supportive governing body
This School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
All completed application forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs S Aston School
Tel: 01952 386986
Visits to school can be made by prior appointment on the following dates:
Monday 26th April 3:30pm
Tuesday 4th May 3:30pm
Thursday 6th May 3:30pm
Closing Date: Monday 10th May
Interviews: To be confirmed
Start Date: 1st September 2021