Teacher - Lane Green First School
1 day left
Advertisement for Class Teacher
· Location: Lane Green First School, Bilbrook
· Employer: Staffordshire County Council
· Contract Type: full time temporary
· Required from September 2021
· Closing date for applications: midday Friday 14th May 2021
· Salary: M1-M3 £25,714 – £29,664
· Number on roll 148 plus 26 place nursery sessions
Lane Green First School Governing Board are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic class teacher who has a strong desire to engage in professional development and contribute to the whole school community. Successful candidate will be joining the school at an exciting time as we enter a new era for Lane Green First School.
We can offer:
· Pupils who are engaged, enthusiastic and keen to learn
· Colleagues who are supportive and friendly
· A leadership team who will support and encourage you
· A wide range of professional development opportunities with high quality support
We are looking for:
· An excellent classroom practitioner
· The ability to work as part of a team to raise standards
· A caring teacher who always puts children at the heart of their decision making
Lane Green First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position is subject to a criminal record check from the disclosure and barring service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form. The successful applicant will need to: undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide suitable references, provide evidence of qualifications and be subject to identify checks.
Please contact the school office on 01902 297920 to arrange to visit the school on the dates outlined below.
To apply for this post please complete the application form and submit this electronically alongside a covering letter which should be no more than one side of A4, outlining what you can bring to our school.
Completed applications need to be sent to:
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021 at midday
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by: Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 24th May 2021
Visits can be booked for: Tuesday 4th May at 4pm, Wednesday 5th May at 1:30pm and Thursday 6th May at 4pm.