Class Teacher (Christ Church Primary School, Lichfield)
Christ Church CE Primary School, Lichfield
Salary Scale: M1 – M6
Start date: September 2021
The children, governors and staff of our thriving, high achieving school, seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner to the position of class teacher from 1st September 2021. Christ Church CE (c) Primary School is a two form entry school and currently has 421 pupils on roll.
We are seeking to appoint an applicant who:
- is enthusiastic and a dedicated practitioner.
- is committed to raising standards throughout the school.
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- is a team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
- is committed to the principles of inclusion.
- is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer you:
- a hardworking and supportive staff team.
- a welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- a highly supportive Strategic Leadership Team.
- excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
- well behaved, polite children who enjoy school.
- a vibrant, warm, friendly working environment
This post is initially a 1 year temporary contract with the possibility of being made permanent (staffing dependent).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For appointments please contact the school office on: 01543 227 210
Visit dates: Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 4pm and Monday 10th May 2021 at 4pm
(Please note, we will not be doing visits during the school day due to COVID-19 and you will be required to wear a mask during your visit)
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021 12pm
Interview date: Thursday 20th May 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warning. Cautions and convictions in your application form.