Teacher of PE - Painsley Catholic College
Temporary Teacher of PE
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, well-qualified Teacher of PE to provide maternity cover in our highly successful College from 1st September 2021.
We have outstanding pupils – it is a pleasure to teach here! Are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative and supportive College where teaching and learning are an absolute joy?
About the role:
- Full or part-time hours considered
- The opportunity to teach the full age range Year 7 -13
- All staff will be fully supported with a professional development programme
- Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 10th May 2021
- Painsley is a thriving and over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic College with 1360 students on roll
- We have outstanding 2019 GCSE results-97% of students achieved the new standard pass in English and 89% in Maths. Progress 8 above average +4
- We are part of a highly successful Multi-Academy
- We are a Specialist Science College, Teaching School Hub and Maths Hub. We are one of the pilot centres for the New T Level qualifications at KS5
- We are located in the market town of Cheadle in a semi-rural setting
- We are a Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment
Informal enquiries and further details from the HR team on 01538 714944 or HR@painsley.staffs.sch.uk All applications should be returned to HR.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College supports a Safer Recruitment policy.
Painsley Catholic College is proud to be part of the Painsley Catholic Academy, A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 08146661. Registered Office Address: Station Road, Cheadle, Staffordshire ST10 1LH. Telephone: 01538 493777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.painsley.co.uk