Thomas Jolyffe is a welcoming, outward looking school on the north side of Stratford upon Avon. We serve a diverse community and aim to keep the needs of the children and their families at the heart of all that we do.
We are seeking to appoint a pro-active, caring and adaptable Pastoral Leader to join our dedicated team from September 2021. You will be part of a staff committed to supporting children's mental health and well-being across the school in order that they can develop as successful learners and confident members of the school and wider community.
You will also play an active role in liaising and supporting vulnerable families to access the support they need.
Payscale will be between H14 and I20 dependent on qualifications and experience.
Hours are 32.25 per week, exact days and times to be discussed at interview.
You will need to:
- Have an understanding of children's barriers to learning
- Have high expectations of yourself and our pupils
- Have experience of supporting/mentoring others
- Have experience of de-escalating challenging situations
- Be a good communicator with strong inter-personal skills
- Understand the varied needs of our community
- Be able to work as part of a team, as well as independently
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve
- A committed hard-working staff
- Good opportunities for professional development
- The opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of our children and their families.
Additional Information & How to Apply
All completed Application Forms and Equality Details Forms should be returned by post or emailed to Mrs Susan Arthur, School Business Manager, Thomas Jolyffe Primary School, Clopton Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6TE, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal visits are welcome, but will only be conducted after the school day in line with current guidelines. School Office 01789 267015.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 10th May 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 19th May 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.