KS2 Class teacher
3 days left
Required from 1st September 2021
The Governing Body of this happy, successful primary school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hardworking teacher to join our caring, friendly and dedicated staff team. The post will be in a Key Stage 2 class.
Applications welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
The school is looking to appoint:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of behaviour and learning
- A teacher who has the ability to plan exciting lessons and develop a love of learning
- An excellent role model who builds positive relationships with adults and children
We can offer:
- A caring school with a strong Catholic Ethos
- A friendly, dedicated, hardworking staff team
- Children who are happy and enthusiastic to learn
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A supportive and skilled Governing Body
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and references.
If you are interested in this teaching post, please contact the school office for an application pack. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details and application form are also available on the school website under vacancies. https://www.st-georgescatholic.co.uk/
Visits to the school are encouraged. Candidates are requested to contact the office to arrange an appointment (Tel: 01905 25841)
Closing date: Monday 17th May 12 noon