Assistant Headteacher - Wyken Croft Primary School
Required September 2021
Due to promotion of the previous post holder, Governors wish to appoint an Assistant Headteacher to lead and further enhance EYFS provision within our school. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced teachers with a proven high standard of classroom practice and excellent managerial, organisational and inter-personal skills.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for EYFS. We are a four form entry school with a thriving Nursery provision which includes our school Nursery and our Phoenix Nursery. We offer 15 hour, 30 hour and shared care provision.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who is able to inspire, support and motivate children; We wish to appoint a reflective practitioner who is committed to working in partnership with parents and the whole school community.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to supporting the inclusive ethos of our school where everyone is recognised for their individual talents and abilities
• Demonstrate a successful track record of excellent classroom practice
• Communicate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
• Demonstrate a passion and commitment to continuous school improvement
• Take a key role in leading on an area of whole school curriculum development
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be a dynamic leader who can motivate and inspire others
• Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
• A supportive leadership team who share a common vision
• A welcoming staff team
• A chance to work with enthusiastic and happy children who deserve the best
• Future professional development within and outside of our school
• A supportive and committed Local Governing Body
• The chance to be part of a large primary school community
For further information or an informal discussion about the post please contact Mrs G Franklin (HT) or Mrs Kerry Webb (DHT) on 02476 613932 or email@example.com
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to Wyken Croft Primary School – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th May 2021
Interview date: TBA
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.