Caretaker (shift pattern)
30 hours per week, 52.14 weeks per annum
Immediate Start (pending successful employment checks)
We have fantastic facilities and extensive grounds to help our children flourish and develop. We are looking for the right skilled candidate to join our enthusiastic and dedicated site team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including, local authority pension and sickness benefits, along with the opportunity for continuous professional development in a one of the leading local schools
We require an individual with the following:
- Relevant qualification and/or experience/practical skills in one of more of the following:
Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting/decorating, Building work
- Good organisation and communication skills
- The ability to support staff/respond to suppliers and contractors through fluent and accurately spoken English
- Knowledge of Health & Safety; manual handling; COSHH.
- Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and own position within these
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Franche Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Contact Franche Community Primary School on 01562 751788 or email email@example.com for an application form.
Closing date: Thursday 6th May 2021 at 4pm
Interviews: Week beginning 10th May 2021