KS2 Teaching Assistant - Berkswell C of E Primary School
4 days left
£18812.00 - £19562.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
20.0 Hours per Week
Berkswell Church of England (VA) Primary School Church Lane, Berkswell, Coventry, CV7 7BJ 01676 532141 email@example.com
KS2 Teaching Assistant Temporary contract (in the first instance) from 1 September 2021 – 31 July 2022 20 hours term time only plus INSET days Band B - £18812.00 - £19562.00 pro rata
For September 2021 NOR 236 (including Nursery) Berkswell CE Primary School is an ‘Outstanding’, oversubscribed, one form entry school with a strong Christian ethos and a great sense of community.
We are looking for an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant to join our well-established team from September 2021.
The Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic teaching assistant who:
• will support and promote the Christian ethos and values of the school
• is able to support the class teacher and deliver interventions
• has recent experience of working with children in KS2
• has high standards and expectations in every aspect of school life
• is committed to working as part of our KS2 team
• has experience of supporting children of all ability ranges including SEN/EAL/AGT
• is an inclusive practitioner who firmly believes that all pupils can succeed
• is able to communicate effectively with parents/carers
• is committed to continued professional development
• a school where every individual child is of the utmost importance
• children who love school and are fully engaged in their learning
• an excellent team of supportive staff, governors and parents
• a commitment to continued professional development
• an enriching learning environment in a beautiful rural setting
Visits to the school are very much encouraged, they currently will need to take place after school following our COVID rules; please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 17 May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 19 May 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.