Key Stage 2 Teacher - Rounds Green Primary School
If you are passionate about learning and teaching and are committed to providing the best possible opportunities for the children in your care, then you could be what we are looking for!
Rounds Green is a rapidly improving school. The Governors are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team. This post is available to experienced teachers and also to NQTs.
We would love you to join us if you…
- are passionate about children’s learning and welfare; putting them first in everything that you do
- are an outstanding teacher
- are committed to making learning exciting for our children
- enjoy working collaboratively
- are willing to go the extra mile
We can offer you…
- a caring and happy environment
- the opportunity to work with wonderful children who enjoy being challenged
- a supportive team of staff
- a school that genuinely believes in growing the skills and knowledge of staff
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Application packs are available with this advert and are also on the school website www.roundsgreen.sandwell.sch.uk (click on the ‘Information’ tab and then Vacancies).
Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com or returned directly to Rounds Green Primary School, Brades Road, Oldbury, West Midlands, B69 2DP.
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th May 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 6th May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 12th May 2021
Rounds Green Primary School, Brades Road, Oldbury B69 2DP
Wednesday 5th May 2021 at 12 noon