Teaching Assistant for Upper KS2 - Hollyfast Primary School
Hollyfast is a popular and friendly school with an excellent staff team, who work together closely and supportively. We wish to appoint a talented and experienced Teaching Assistant based in an identified year group and to become involved in the life of the school. A variety of intervention programmes an advantage.
We are looking for someone is:
• A great team player with good interpersonal skills
• Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
• Someone who brings energy and humour to work
• Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child
We can offer you:
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and demonstrate excellent behaviour
• Supportive and caring parents
• A strong, dedicated and motivated school team
• Excellent professional development opportunities
We are sorry we cannot arrange visits to the school during the school day due to the current Covid-19 situation but appointments can be made to visit from 3:00pm – 4:30 pm, we would like to invite you to visit our school website which should give you a sense of who we are and how we work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Work pattern: 30 hours per week @ 39 weeks per annum to include staff training days
An application pack is available to download below. Completed application to be returned direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: 12:00pm Thursday 13th May 2021
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 17th May 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.