Teacher - Thomas Russell Junior School
4 days left
Thomas Russell Junior School, Gilmour Lane, Barton under Needwood, Staffordshire, DE13 8EU
Classroom Teacher - NQT / Main Scale
Full-time Temporary for one year
Required September 2021 to August 2022
M1 £25,714 – M6 £36,961
• An excellent and resourceful classroom teacher with the ability to inspire children.
• Ambitious to develop both personally and professionally.
• An enthusiastic and organised teacher with proven behaviour management skills.
• Ready to work in strong partnership with the Headteacher and whole staff team.
• Lead by example.
• Encourage and motivate children to be the best they can be.
• Contribute to all aspects of school life helping to develop well-rounded children.
• Respond to adversity and the ever-changing face of education with resilience and determination.
• Committed to continuous school improvement and raising standards.
• Keen to work in partnership with children, school and home to achieve the best for every child.
We can offer:
• Hard working, friendly staff and enthusiastic, motivated children.
• NQTs – release time and a supportive mentor to guide you through this crucial stage of your career.
• Main Scale Teachers – a supportive team structure to nurture and develop your leadership skills as well as furthering your own classroom practice and sharing your skills and talents.
Applicants are required to fully complete an application form and are also asked to state strengths and experience within their letter (no more than 2 sides of A4). Please do not include CVs (these will not be looked at).
The post is temporary due to a temporary increase in funding allowing us to facilitate smaller class sizes of 20-22 children. There may be potential to extend if additional funding permits.
Visits to the school cannot be accommodated during the Covid-19 pandemic, but there is significant information about the school on our website and in our Ofsted Report.
Applications should be sent by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 17th May at 9:00am
Interviews will take place: Thursday 20th May (following social distancing guidelines.)
Any appointment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
This Authority and school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment