Class 1/2 Teacher
1 day left
Year 1/2 Teacher vacancy for September 2021 : Full time, Permanent Contract, Salary negotiable.
Due to an increase in numbers, the children, staff and Governors wish to appoint a creative, dynamic, highly enthusiastic and motivated Year 1 /2 teacher to join our friendly and forward thinking school in September 2021.
This post is an opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and skilled team of staff who work extremely hard to ensure that our children are at the heart of everything we do.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a passion to inspire pupils and a commitment to achieving success.
- Be an outstanding teacher with a focus on achieving excellent pupil attainment across all areas of learning.
- Enjoy creating a vibrant and inspirational learning environment for children which makes learning a worthwhile and rewarding activity.
- Be keen to continue to develop partnerships with parents and carers.
- Be a team player and have a sense of humour.
- Be committed to our ethos where everyone feels valued and respected and are encouraged to achieve their best.
- Ability to lead English across all the primary phases desirable.
At Flyford Flavell First School we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent learning environments.
- Supportive parents/carers and governors.
- Motivated and excited children who are keen to learn.
- A lively, broad and balanced curriculum based around the children’s interests.
School visits are welcome with social distancing measures in place.
29th April 4.00 pm, 4th May 4.00 pm, 11th May 4.00 pm.
If you would like to arrange a visit or for further information please email email@example.com or telephone 01386 462228.
Due to this post having access to children, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 14th May 2021
Interview Date: 21st May.2021