KS2 Class Teacher
KS2 Class Teacher
MPR, 1.0 FTE, Permanent, Mixed Year 3/4 Class, Not suitable for NQT's.
Required for 1st September 2021
At Alveley Primary School we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher with a desire to collaborate and contribute to life at Alveley School. Our school is creative and passionate about making a difference to all children, pupils are at the heart of everything we do. Alveley Primary School has continued to develop and grow following a successful Ofsted visit in September 2019.
We aim to nurture unique, resilient and reflective learners through a challenging and stimulating curriculum that encourages our children to thrive. Our children are kind, honest, well behaved and our parents are supportive. Our successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about making learning experiences exciting and memorable
• Determined to ensure that all children have the opportunity to make excellent progress in the crucial first years of their primary education
• Reflective, willing to be challenged and open to new initiatives
• A teacher with high expectations of their own and their children’s performance
• Confident to engage with parents and develop positive home/school relationships
In return we offer:
• A learning community where you are encouraged to innovate, think for yourself, try new ideas, make a difference and take on responsibility
• Happy, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
• A dedicated and mutually supportive staff team
• Supportive leadership, parents and governors
• Opportunities to network with Academy school colleagues
• High quality opportunities for continued professional development
Alveley Primary School is a member of TrustEd Schools’ Partnership. Based in Shropshire TrustEd Schools’ Partnership is a multi-academy trust consisting of two secondary schools and four primary schools and is committed to raising pupils aspirations so that all young people reach their fullest potential and achieve the success they want for themselves.
Visits to the school are welcome by arrangement, following our COVID19 risk assessment procedures. Applicants are also encouraged to explore the school website.
Please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 7th May, 12.00pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 11th May 2021