Teacher - Bursely Academy
The Praxis Trust is looking to recruit an ambitious and aspirational teacher to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team at Bursley Academy in Bradwell, Newcastle, Staffs, for September 2021 on a 1 year temporary contract to cover maternity leave.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is a creative, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher
- Has a clear understanding of primary learning in all phases
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment, achievement, behaviour and well-being for all
- Is a caring professional who has the highest expectations for all pupils, fellow staff and themselves
- Is a teacher who is willing to contribute to our successful team and has the ability to work independently when needed
- Is committed to creating an environment which supports, stimulates and challenges pupils
- Is dedicated to excellence and achieving the highest standards in all areas of the Academy
- Is keen to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Is looking to develop themselves as a teacher and improve/widen their own skill set
- Can fully supports the ethos of the academy: ‘Nurture, Inspire, Achieve’
In return we can offer:
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children who love their school
- A forward thinking school with an exciting future
- Recently expanded facilities to support outstanding teaching and learning
- A supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils so they can achieve their potential
- A stimulating, welcoming environment. Somewhere you will be challenged, valued, supported and can develop as a teacher
- Wide opportunities for CPD
Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Visits are actively encouraged following current Covid guidelines. Please contact the office on 01782 567740 to arrange.
Applications should be returned to: Mrs Y Jennings, Chief Finance Officer, email address; email@example.com
The Praxis Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; applicants will therefore be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the academy or by visiting www.gov.uk
Closing Date Monday 10th May 2021 at 12 noon
Short Listing Date Tuesday 11th May 2021 (exact date TB)