Inclusion Lead and SENDCo – Birchen Coppice Primary Academy
6 days left
Required for September 2021
Birchen Coppice Primary Academy is looking for an experienced, outstanding, enthusiastic and motivated Inclusion lead and SENDCo to join our dedicated, friendly team of staff.
Birchen Coppice Academy became part of the Victoria Academies Trust in December 2017. The trust aims to build a family of outstanding schools who share a passion for inclusive, powerful, immersive and creative learning. Birchen Coppice Academy is a well-resourced school in an attractive environment.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly skilled teacher with experience of leading inclusion and coordinating SEND provision across the whole school. You will be a creative thinker, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Have the skills to successfully lead and manage a team of people
- Be energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Be willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
- Demonstrate high standards and lead by example
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Birchen Coppice Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange this or for further information please contact Miss Naomi Hall (HR and PA to Headteacher) on 01562 750136 or via email email@example.com.
Please return completed application forms to Miss Naomi Hall (HR and PA to Headteacher), Birchen Coppice Primary Academy, Woodbury Road, Kidderminster DY11 7JJ or via email -firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 19th May 2021
Interviews: Week Beginning 24th May 2021
Part Time – 4days (0.8 fte)
Leadership L1 – L5
Birchen Coppice Primary Academy, Woodbury, Kidderminster, DY11 7JJ
Wednesday 19th May 2021