Upper KS2 Teacher
7 days left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Cotteridge Primary School
Phone: 0121 464 2865
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
Amazing ‘fire starter’ required for Upper Key Stage 2
“When teaching, light a fire, don’t fill a bucket.” Dan Snow
Due to the relocation, overseas, of a valued member of our team, Cotteridge Primary School has an exciting opportunity for an Upper Key Stage 2 teacher (Fire starter) from September 2021.
Cotteridge is a fun and vibrant school that values creativity, independence, resilience and compassion through the opportunities that we provide. We believe that every child deserves a world-class education that sparks their curiosity and love of learning.
Our vision is to ignite and develop the highest aspirations for our pupils providing them with a primary education that they will cherish for life. We are committed in striving for academic excellence, coupled with a safe, happy and enriching environment.
We are an inspirational, inclusive community, which consists of our amazing children, their families and our dedicated staff. We are proud of our school and the learning that happens here.
We are a school that is well resourced, is in a good financial position and where quality staff are considered the best resource a child can ever get. It is also very important to the Governing Board and Senior Leadership Team that all staff, whatever their role, have a good work life balance.
We feel that we are a school that has a great deal to offer and would welcome visits and applications from any teachers who:
• Want to grow and flourish to become an excellent practitioner and be the best that they can be, with the support of a highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Genuinely care about children and see every child as an individual with their own strengths, needs and areas for development
• Are able to support all children to achieve their very best
• Are driven to enable children from disadvantaged backgrounds to achieve against the odds
• Are easy to work with and committed to teamwork and collaboration
• Are warm in character, flexible, calm and able to deal with the pressures of life and setbacks
• Are unafraid of hard work
• Have energy and enthusiasm and a positive attitude
Closing Date: 17 May 2021, 12 midday
Visit the school website for the application pack.
Visits to the school are warmly welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0121 464 2865.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.