L22 – L26
Required: September 2021
Following the recent appointment of a Catholic Senior Executive Leader (CSEL), who will bring together leaders to drive forward a collaborative culture of school improvement, we are delighted to be recruiting a Headteacher to join our ambitious school in Warwickshire.
It is such a pivotal time to be joining our academies and leadership team, as we pursue a transformation agenda, creating greater innovation, collaborative systems and a supportive culture to improve outcomes for young people, our teams and communities. This includes bringing together our current family of academies under one Multi Academy Company.
As one of our Headteachers, you will have access to first class encouragement, an opportunity to grow professionally as a system leader and peer support. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a secondary school in Warwickshire with access to fantastic training to develop your team and aspirations through Christ-centred servant leadership. We will continue to drive achievement of high standards and performance. Our Multi Academy is ambitious for growth and we are looking forward to new academies and Headteachers joining, which value the whole child under a new strategic style of leadership and Board of Directors.
Trinity secondary school is a superb Catholic learning community in a fabulous location, devoted to shaping education for young people. Trinity has so much potential to harness considerable success for parents and the wider community.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising and committed Catholic role model.
- Be able to deepen and strengthen the ethos and purpose of Catholic education under a new type of leadership and management to improve provision and outcomes for pupils in a secondary academy setting.
- Be a resilient individual who recognises the value of creating an environment which promotes positive wellbeing and health.
- Have a clear understanding and knowledge of how to create and improve opportunities for all pupils, including the most vulnerable, to achieve their vocation by ensuring highest quality education and enrichment.
- Assist and inspire parents and communities you serve, in the education of their children, especially in their journey of faith, inspiring pupils to be of service to society.
- Be able to provide strong, nurturing, professional and spiritual civic leadership which serves our community and continues to positively build on the excellent work of our schools, aspiration and vision.
For further information visit our website www.lourdesmac.org.uk/vacancies/
If you are successful at interview you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students.
Closing date: 9.00am - Monday 10th May 2021