School Business Manager - Park Hill Primary School
Park Hill Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced School Business Manager to join our Admin Team from the beginning of July 2021:
Ideal Candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic and flexible
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to high expectations and standards
- Be a good team player and able to inspire and motivate
- Have a Certificate of School Business Management or equivalent
- Be able to provide strategic leadership and ‘thinking’ around School Business matters
In return for your time, dedication and commitment to our school, you can expect:
- A caring and supportive environment
- A happy and positive place to work
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Total support from the Headteacher and his team
22.5 hours per week over 3 days (8.00am – 4.30pm)
For further information, please visit www.parkhillprimaryschool.co.uk where application forms can be downloaded – alternatively, please email: email@example.com to request an information pack.
Closing date: Monday 10 May 2021 by 12.00 noon
Interview date: Friday 21 May 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.