Assistant Headteacher - Whitmore Park Primary School
Ofsted February 2019 – “This school remains good. The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.”
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, ambitious individual who relishes a challenge, having high expectation of oneself and others. We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher with KS1 & KS2 experience, to take specific responsibility for English. You will need to be forward thinking, innovative in leadership and display a passion for education.
Are you someone who:
- Wants to join a highly motivated team of dedicated professionals, who cares passionately about pastoral and academic development?
- Loves learning and is committed to improving the achievement of every child and extending their own professional development?
- Can model excellent teaching skills based on high expectations of pupils?
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support your team with energy and enthusiasm?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to shape the next step of your leadership journey through values led leadership.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families and staff.
- A school that is committed to the well-being work life balance and professional development of all staff.
- Join a team where leaders at all levels work together effectively to drive improvement and sustain quality in the school.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the community we serve.
Whitmore Park is a large school in the City of Coventry. We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. We provide a broad and balanced curriculum, with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
If you are interested, a visit to the school is highly recommended. To find out more, please contact Kim Holland, School Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Application packs are available to download below. Please return to the school at email@example.com
START DATE: Monday 1 September 2021
CLOSING DATE: Midnight Sunday 9 May 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 12 May 2021
Tel: 02476 335697
Head teacher: Mrs Jacqueline McGibne