Teaching and Learning Practitioner (Meir Heath Academy)
3 days left
Grade: Level 6
Salary: £22,183 - £24,491 per annum pro rata
Location: Meir Heath Academy
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Term: Term Time Only
Full Time - Term Time Only (37 Hours)
The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Meir Heath Academy are seeking to appoint a Teaching and Learning practitioner for September 2021.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching & Learning Practitioner to cover PPA sessions, cover classes as well as supporting individuals and groups of children.
We are looking for:
- Passionate about children’s learning
- Able to engage, motivate and inspire pupils through the delivery of quality teaching and learning activities
- An excellent practitioner who is keen to learn and develop and work effectively as part of a team
- Has a ‘can do’ approach to their role
- Able to communicate effectively with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Committed to developing every child
- Happy, hardworking and caring staff and children
- Staff who are friendly, skilled, willing to learn, love their jobs and very importantly have a great sense of humour
- Supportive governors and senior leadership team
- Well established and effective SLT (Between the five members of the Senior Leadership Team we total 88 years of being part of the Meir Heath Family - that's a lot of dedication and love)
- Chance to be part of the exciting project whereby we will be transforming our teaching and learning with the use of iPads, thus placing us at the cutting edge of technology
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th May 2021 at 12 Noon
Interviews will take place on week commencing 24th May 2021
Meir Heath Academy is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Meir Heath Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the 'Rehabilitation of Young Offenders Act 1974' and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please ring the office to book a visit to the school: 26th April 4pm, 28th April 4pm and 5Th May 4pm
Application packs are available from the school office. Please state your area/ subject of expertise within your application
Please contact Mrs R Crump on 01782 393856 for further details and to arrange a visit.
Applications to be returned to:
Mrs M Southern
Meir Heath Academy
Telephone: 01782 393856