Our aim is to create a safe and stimulating environment within a caring community, where children feel happy and secure. We want every child to reach their full potential in all areas of school life knowing they are cared for and supported by their parents and teachers together. We share parents’ expectations and feel it is extremely important to build a mutually supportive partnership between home and school. We expect high standards in behaviour, relationships with other children and adults and in all aspects of work and play.
We enjoy showing families around Tame Valley to see teaching and learning in action. Parents can pick up the ‘feel’ of the school at this time and see how children and staff relate to each other. Ours is a happy, secure and successful learning environment.
We hope you enjoy finding out what Tame Valley is all about. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
Tame Valley Academy (NC)
Part of University of Wolverhampton Multi Academy Trust
Chillinghome Road, Bromford Bridge, Birmingham B36 8QJ
1 TEACHER VACANCY - Primary
Salary: Pay Range: M1 to M6, applications from NQTs will be considered
Contract type: Full time, Fixed Term
Number on role: 227 (inc part time nursery)
We are looking to appoint a maternity cover for the role of Class teacher in KS2 from 1.9.2021 until existing employee returns from maternity leave, with one month's notice
We believe our pupils deserve the very best and we would encourage applicants to take the time to visit our school.
As an experienced teacher, you will be supported by the UWMAT family of academies.
We offer our staff:
- Personally tailored CPD packages, through the University of Wolverhampton
- Opportunities for career progression across the Trust
- Well behaved, polite, hard working children
- A welcoming school, where everyone is encouraged to work together
Our children want teachers who:
- Expect them to work hard and do their best
- Make learning fun and interesting
- Listen to them and help them to improve their work
- Have a creative approach to delivering the curriculum
If you can make a difference to our school we would welcome your application.
For further details and an application form, please look at our website www.tamevalleyacademy.co.uk or email email@example.com applications are to be made electronically only, via WM Jobs.
Expectation of our staff:
You will need:
• Exemplary classroom practice.
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• To be highly motivated.
• The ability to engage all pupils to secure good/outstanding outcomes.
• A creative approach to delivering the curriculum.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and friendly school, where everyone works together.
• A supportive, friendly environment.
• A well- resourced environment. We can offer a personally tailored package of opportunities, resourcing and professional development through the University of Wolverhampton as sponsor.
Informal Visits are welcome by appointment.
Experience of working in KS2
Please contact Christa Stokes, Head of School for further details – firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Telephone Number: 0121-464-4497
All applications to be made electronically via WM Jobs
Employment Start Date: 01/09/2021
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 14/05/2021
Shortlising: w/c 17/05/2021
Interviews: w/c 24/05/2021
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has not been successful.
UWMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to the interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
Miss Chris Nock