Box Office Manager
We are recruiting a Box Office Manager to coordinate all Box Office services for our diverse range of live events across Dudley Borough Halls.
This role will involve working some evenings, weekends and bank holidays at Dudley Town Hall, Stourbridge Town Hall and/or Halesowen Cornbow Hall.
What you will do:
• Coordinate the provision of all Box Office services for Council-promoted shows and other relevant live events
• Manage the ProVenue Max system and all ticketing facilities, providing service to public and internal customers
• Liaise with various internal staff, as well as ticket agents, promoters, hirers and our ticketing software provider
What you will need to bring to the role:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience of professional live entertainment with an understanding of ticketing large shows
• Experience of a computerised Box Office system, preferably ProVenue Max
• A knowledge of and interest in the arts and entertainment
• A good working knowledge of IT applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised date should we receive a large number of applications.
You will also benefit from:
Flexible Working – to include Agile Working (dependant on the needs of the service), Flexible Retirement
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/