An exciting opportunity has become available at Red Hall Primary School to join our happy, dedicated team with motivated, hard-working pupils. We have a supportive Governing Body who are helping to ensure that standards are rising throughout the school. Our values of Caring, Respect, Equality, Aspire, Trust and Enjoyment underpin all that we do and all that we strive to achieve.
Hours: 32.5 per week
Salary: Grade 8
We are looking for an excellent Pastoral Lead who:
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Understands the importance of being the advocate for a child
- Has superb knowledge of multi-agency working keeping the needs of the child at the centre
- Is resilient and positive and wants to make a difference to the lives of children
We will offer you:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
- An enthusiastic, dedicated and caring staff
- Opportunities to develop in your professional development
- Parents and Governors who are committed to supporting the school and children
Visits to the school will be taking place please call 01384 813850 to arrange.
Closing date for applications: Monday 7th June 2021
Interview date: Friday 11th June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised date should we receive a large number of applications.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Job Description and Person Specification